After getting familiar with the developing, a project in monogame we now had to get the basic functionality of the laser gun. At this point, the team successfully completed the art and the movement of the gun.
I started working on the sprites and making the sprite move while other two engineers tried to implement the top down movement of the enemies and the laser shooting. By the end of the week, I completed making the sprite for the laser gun and made it move according to the user input.
The second week was fun and I got to learn a ton of things, getting all these things to work was hectic but I enjoyed a lot implementing it.