So we travel to GDC next week, and we’ve been busy bug fixing and play-testing our game.
There were lots of bits and pieces that needed to be changed or removed, and I did my best to tackle the ones which existed in the sections of code in which I was a lot more well versed than my teammates.
Another addition I made to the game was to create a background effect for the main menu. It felt dull and static to me, so I placed the camera at the center of our cylindrical level, and rotated it slowly. This was a good way to keep the screen busy during the main menu, and the rest of the team was receptive to the way it looked, and decided to go forward with it.
Looking forward to showing off our game at GDC!