Mark Jarman, one of our artists, had the idea of changing our environment into a pipe instead of a room. The rotating mechanic would work a lot better with the pipe
So I added the pipe and everyone on our team felt that the game looked a LOT better. I also began messing with the networking stuff, since George was having a hard time figuring out how to make the bullets appear on both the client and the server ( since I had implemented the code, and it is time consuming to understand the code written by someone else).
I looked into the server client model, and the way Unity implements it, and also the netwoking code written by George to transmit the player data over the network. By reproducing some of that code, I managed to instantiate the bullets on both the client and the server. I changed some of the code for the projectiles, so that the script imparting force to them after their instantiation was attached to the respective projectiles ( as opposed to being imparted by a script on the player). This ensured that the bullets would have a force applied to them on both sides of the network.
But one of the major problems that persisted was to have the blocks move randomly, but the same, for both the client and the server. I tried many variations, but could not get them to behave properly. I had to give in to hard coding their values, as we were going to pitch to an industry panel in the first week of March and had tons of other stuff to do