So this week was insane. We were trying to get everything ready to publish to IOS, Android, and Desura on Tuesday. Well that didn’t happen, we had too much stuff to do. So instead we pulled multiple late nights, going until 3-4 in the morning. This is not healthy and I really wish that it could have been avoided, but gotta do what you gotta do. Anyways.

Icons: So this was a huge pain in my ass. Using flash builder made everything a little wonky when it came to submitting. So each platform has different requirement for the icons that need to be attached. And figuring out how to attach them correctly in flash builder was also a huge problem. It took me multiple hours, video tutorials, and trial and error before I got them all squared away.

I finally got all the builds done. JenJen was doing the Desura submission, so I got her the windows and Mac builds and took the IOS and Android builds. We got the final builds all submitted, and are now just waiting to hear back on them.

Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply