My Contribution to the Project
For the Third Rapid Prototyping project I worked on the following.
- I (The patrolling of the vehicles)
- Selection of different vehicles and showing that they are selected
- Using left click mouse button to point the vehicle to its target and using right click mouse button to cancel the target path
- The camera movement and the zooming
- Helped Bob in creating the city
- Helped Arturo in displaying the count of the vehicles (vehicle tracking)
- User Interface (start screen, exit screen, win screen).
What would I do next time?
I would like to handle the animation scripts next time.
What did I learn from participating in this process?
Positive lessons learned
- Working with a team at a professional level.
- Time management.
- Thought process of other teammates.
- Even though the scope of the project which we thought of is really big we did our best to complete on time.
- Using of Navigation Mesh in unity.
- Using Canvas for GUI which is a new feature.
Negative lessons learned
- We had overlapping in the works, so there was redundancy in the works which we did.