Recent activities

Since the last presentation. I’ve focused on polishing the scene. Testing and fixing bug. I fixed some collider bugs and also make sure player will never drop out of the scene. Also, some logic interacting with the suspect is fixed to make it more natural. I also fixed the ui and added in start scene. I’ve been spending sometime with our project every week to find out where i could work on and fix it. We definitely need more assets and probably clean up some unused code and assets to make working more efficient. I’ll keep on with this and also tasks my teammates assigns to me over slack, email or trello.