About Me!

Posted by .

Hello, nerds and nerdettes! My name is Nick Burnham, and I’m writing this blog as a part of my education in the University of Utah’s Entertainment Arts and Engineering program! I’m following the track of Game Producer and, hopefully, picking up skills from the other tracks as I go along. I’m originally from Iowa and got my Bachelor of Music degree from the University of Iowa in 2011, and after that I moved out to SLC to pursue my Master of Music degree, which I obtained from the U of Utah in the spring of 2014. I am a professional trombone player and have played a lot of freelance gigs and hope to continue making music no matter where my life takes me. Right now, though, I’m concentrating on this program in the EAE school, a world that is entirely new to me. Through this blog I hope to record my thoughts, emotions, and experiences regarding my EAE educationĀ as well as the process of making games from the perspective of a novice designer/producer. I hope all my readers can garner something from this blog and feel more inspired to pursue their own passions!

You must be logged in to post a comment. Log in