April 7 and 9, 2015.
A full class week to focus on our current sprint. I bring five pounds of Jelly Bellies to keep people going. (Not my healthiest choice of the semester, but there is something for everyone in a bucket of Jelly Bellies.)
This week I embrace my new role as SCRUM Master.
I put together a complete transcript of the snow shovel incident, develop a client centered design box, update Trello with new tasks, and begin to run stand up meetings. We all participate in the design meetings and seem satisfied with our improved direction.
I also put together a list of potential scenarios for a long term version of the game that probably won’t happen without outside funding. The idea is to make what the Engineers do a platform for future scenarios. By figuring out what the full range of scenarios will be, we now know what needs to be in that platform.
Another productive week for all!