Skip navigation

Our problems are slowly being fixed. The artists finally decided on an art style, after our art lead showed the group reference photos that we all liked and fit our design guideline of bright characters that stand out against he background. Going with sci-fi robots that allow us to use a lot of straight lines. The prefab reset issue for level design was also fixed, apparently one of the engineers thought .meta files weren’t important and changed the Git ignore file to ignore all meta files, big mistake. This especially annoyed me because I personally told him not to touch the meta files since we did know what they did and ask Russell before touching them. At this point we just decided we wont give him anymore work to do so he would break less things. The other engineer who was supposed to experimental things, we gave easier tasks that he could accomplish since we thought he wasn’t doing any of his previous task because of lack of knowledge or skill.

Leave a Reply